6-Bottle Mixed Wine Club
*Please Note: By making this purchase you are signing up to commit to 1 year of Wine Club membership. The price listed above reflects the cost of one shipment. You will be charged this amount four times per year. The cost of each shipment may vary between $150-$200 due to our limited production; the price of our wine shifts based on the ever-changing prices of grapes. We can assure you that each bottle of our organic wine is special and handcrafted with love.
Seasonal Shipment: Our 6-bottle membership includes four bottles of reds for the season, along with two bottles of white, selected by the winemaker. The current shipment includes our 2022 Estate Viognier, 2017 Grenache, 2016 Tavolo Rosso, 2015 Zinfandel, 2017 Pinot Noir, and 2021 Picpoul Blanc.
Your 6-bottle membership includes:
- Access to small lot, club-only wines
- Seasonal wine pick-up parties brimming with great food and company
- Invitations to our events, dinners, concerts, and select wine promotions
- Complimentary monthly wine tastings for four
- 25% off all 6-bottle quarterly shipments
- 15% discount on all farm products
- Premier access to member-only lodging at Campovida's private estate and organic farm in Hopland
- Referral rewards: Refer a friend to Campovida's wine club and receive a complimentary bottle of wine upon completion of their first two shipments
Want a few more bottles to share? Sign up at the 12-bottle membership level instead.
Did you know that we produce our own Campovida olive oil and honey, too? We make our extra virgin olive oil from handpicked, organic olives that are pressed the same day, within two miles of where they are grown. Our local wildflower honey is sourced right from the hives in our organic fields. Add oil and honey to your wine shipment -- you won't regret it!